At Dressline, we take privacy and security concerns seriously. We absolutely value your concerns while browsing and shopping on our website and make every effort to ensure that the information you provide remains safe with us and isn't misused in any way.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”)
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
What is 'Sensitive Personal Data'?
In accordance with the SPI Rules, any sensitive personal data or information of a person which include the following:
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Biometric information
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit Dressline's website and mobile application?
While ordering or registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, contact details, email address and shipping address.
When do we collect the above information?
We collect your personal information only when you register on our website, order items from our collection or subscribe to our newsletter.
Why is it necessary to enter my personal details?
- To personalize your experience and offer you the items that you are most interested in
- Process your financial transactions; service your order
- To safely deliver you the items you've ordered from our website
- To inform about our latest designs, exciting offers and contests, if any
- To follow up after a live chat, telephonic conversation or an email exchange
How do we protect your information?
The Dressline website is scanned on regular basis for security loopholes and other vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to the website as safe as possible.
The Financial information collected from the users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards.
Please note, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people who have special access rights to our systems.
We will retain your information as long as your account is active with us. If you wish to deactivate your account then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within reasonable time.