1) When and what information does Dressline fashion collect?
- Dressline fashion collects basic information required to service your requests, including your name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information is gathered when you purchase register or signup for email notifications. Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security.
2) Why do we collect this information?
- The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
3) What step does Dressline fashion take to ensure security when shopping online?
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we have employed reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
4) Does Dressline fashion share my information with other companies?
- Dressline fashion respects that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online purchase. Dressline fashion does not share or sell your information with any other company.